2014/07/27

Words of love and romantic 2015 grams Ui rigid and very beautiful lover or beloved

Your love and clarity ........ 


My heart palpitations his debut at first sight 

And no end because you are still within the heart 


Love Distance ........ 

Using pink prided its lifetime and long travel 

Love month ......... 

Short night for you and boring in the long dimension for you .. 

Love River ...... 

Prisoner align it so as not to get lost 
And drink it does not always thirst never never 

Badr love .... 

Lights up my life and always love the heart of the stores 
Illuminates the path of the owner of the day and night 

Love the melody .... 

This beautiful melody which Aazvh love 
Tune happiness in the daytime 
At night, tune infatuation and longing and tenderness 

Love hope .... 

Searched for him and found yourself in the serenity 
Cleanse your soul and your words and sweetness 
He is my companion in my Costume 

Crochet safety ... 

They say love Aman lovers 
I'd say that your love for the safety of myself 
Aman and mental 
The demand for my life not waived him never 

Love smile .. 

Always appear on the Mahyay 
He took palatable and I will be acceptable to God's creation 

Love poem .. 

Began to look appointed me *** 
Will not only end at the end of my life 


When stopped for a spiritual love your soul. Will depend on the love of my pen 


Letters and kiss the paper 
.. In the hands of a single five fingers .. I see them all equal when it touches your hands Balkhcua 

I lost .. twice .. once before they meet you .. and .. the second when no longer meet you 

Onzer for Newton to your eyes .... To know that is not the law of gravity * 

When the time .. stop .. and inseparable from the existence of the world .. I know then that I accepted your forehead * 


Eye Avmha language not only loving silence hangs over them when they start to speak 

What may be the finest to feel love, but the most beautiful to feel your love 


What is geared only three in my life 

Dehketak 

How good you 

Your name and characters 


They said a: Gold said: Ghali 
They said: Moon said: High 

They said: Habib said: days on Bali 



Whitney to break the ribs of a pen 
And tear of leather and paper 

The blood was taken from the dead 

I love to write to death 



If you decide one day to leave a lover not leave him wounded 

It gave us a heart to never deserve us to cultivate the shares 

Or leave him to his luck pain Chekaya 

What remains to be the most beautiful moments of our time is nice 



Possible to say to Rose before what has become a .. leaves on the best and most beautiful creature fresher and thinner 



Name: ăĚäćäßÜ .. Age: You are my life .. hobby: I love you .. the end: I love you 


Dort message sent it to you .. it encounters the sweetest of the word .. God does not deprive me of you 



You Aadoy needy eyes with Snini 


Woody I cry and then forget Bhoudnk 

For the security of my heart u Khvet remained Vinnie? 
Magar wounded cried and you made ​​me cry 

Although I nag my life to Atnadine 
What I love Aschoff sadness Fieon Khulani 

And that you ask for Vick who Mishqina 
See answer Alkhvoq racing against my tongue 



Woody symmetry Swat tears in my eyes 
Woody show drowsiness and Shlon Javina 

Woody Amooot Bhanank to Adaqt Snini 


Woody Live Bzmaank to Atadaana 

Woody Onazer absence at the tip of my eyes 
And Oqwol arcade Maash to Thdaana 

Enough for me that you Bjunbi Doom Ikvna 
The bloody damned hoping to meet you forget me 



No matter how long ago .... 
Whatever Xrtina days .... 
Whatever took me to life .... 
Whatever tormented love whatever Angeran .... 
Whatever Azllt for people and life .... 
Whatever happens, nothing will change my heart with you 
Geranna is and quite frankly, I love you madly 


And Hhetny ...... and Hhetny 


O inhabitant in my heart and in my eyes 
Hey I am gay and Snini 
Oh lunar Oda Layouni 


And Hhetny 
O flower fancy Dafi 
Sea eyes Lille Net 
Kalai and thrown Magdafa 
I told Wave Arseni 


And Hhetny 
My angel, my all Dnyaya 
O star Ahqth in Samaya 
O my soul and my life and Mounaya 
Oh placebo and mental and crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment